In Fashion

How to Dress Warm in Snowy Day?

Oslo was covered with snow in Jan, it certainly is more of a challenge to say stylish and fashionable in cold weather... Basically my Oslo ski tip was only composed by three colours:
White - Blue - Grey
.
.
.
To keep myself warm, I was actually wearing 5 layers on the top and 2 trousers!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Top:
Thermal Underwear x 2 (Got them form my mum)
Knitted Cardigan (Asos)
Fleece Jacket (North Face)
Snow Eclipse Jacket (Columbia)
Botton:
Leggings (Forever 21)
Skinny Jeans (Forever 21)
Shoes:
Teddy Fleece Water-proof Boots (Timberland)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am still feeling pretty amazed while throwing back to what I was wearing in Oslo. I guess I would be considered as bookworm or an outsider or whatever, if I dress like that in the UK or in HK.

Here are some photos I love the most:

Well known fact of Oslo : There's snow everywhere
It was definitely a hell-like condition to walk. As someone who used to live in subtropical zone, I found it hard to step our feet in and out the snow, every step I made require double effort and strength. The snow and wind were hitting my face directly when I was walking uphill, I felt like my face had already frozen.; things got even worse in downhill slope, I got to be extra careful with small and slow paces to prevent myself from falling down.

Food in Oslo:
Fish Soup @ Engerbret Cafe

Raw Reindeer Steaks @ Gamle Raadhus Restaurant
 A thrilling dish, I dare not to finish it all. Yet the dressing is delicious.

Norwegian Cheeseboard @ Restaurant Fjord


Related Articles

ShanikeC. Powered by Blogger.